Sunday, September 26, 2010

i feel like an OLD lady



looks like me right?! 
maybe it's becuz i've not been dating for 3 years,
so i've forgotten how complicated it is to be in one.

i dont mind the complications. its bound to happen from time to time. but once i've confronted it and it happens AGAIN! AND AGAIN! Lord have mercy on my impatient soul, i get irritated. And irritation usually makes me...or anyone easily angry.
i dun like it tho it happens often :(

i think i might have a baaaaaad case of being a people pleaser.
i tend to want, no wait, make that - I HAVE to please people i care about. 

its a bad habit. i know. am trying to get over it.
lets see the list of people i normally go all out to please. hmmmm.... 
  1. daddy
  2. mommy
  3. sisters
  4. besties
  5. boyfriend
  6. closefrens
doesnt look like much but seriously, its effing hard to please any one. it gets harder if there is more than one person to please at the same time. usually its my parents AND my boyfriend.

he's being really... i cant say demanding like how he described himself.
but i'm just not used to having someone keep tabs on me all the time. Its just weird. even my own parents dun keep daily tabs on where i am, what i'm doin, or who i'm with!


i will mengistiharkan right here : " i, charlottefong, cannot stand reporting on my whereabouts, and who i am with at a constant basis. "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, if the guy can't trust you and he's ubertotalepicfell paranoid, that means he's cheating on you, cuz he thinks that whatever he does behind ur back, you do too. and if the guy trusts you like crazy, then he's honest too. my experience.

ubertotalepic fell =)