Thursday, March 31, 2011

i'm too shy to say it out loud, but i'll type! :D

“I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, 
but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.” - Robert Brault

i'm not the type who would burst into tears and sob  
"thank u guys, i love you!"
but seriously, i might be doing just that inside my teeny tiny heart.



the most sincere and heartfelt thank u
to the organisers - Alvin and Kathrynn!
and i'm sorry that it was so hard that u guys fell sick! T,T

thanks for the awesome dinner, laughs, and alot of WTF moments!  
they didnt give up, they just HAD to light it all up! :')


can you see my nose print!?  HAHA!


my dear lil sis Joyce and my parents at our fav German Gasthous.

 to the monkeys of the night -
Ashbvin, Moses, Virgil, Duncan, Panda, Yen, Derrick, Pitri, Roy and Sab.
that night wouldn't be as fun without u guys!

THANK YOU hunnies!


thanks and love to my fav angmoh - Moses (owner of up2u)! and bubblegum Yen (Malacca)

i'm no racist! this picture depicts the true ONE MALAYSIA!

they cudnt find whipcream, so... icecream and milk works fine! lol!

i adore the whole bunch of you! <3

" Its the little things that matter, that add up in the end, 
with the priceless thrilling magic found only in a friend. " - Elizabeth Dunph

Thank you!
to all those lovelies who wished me on
Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Whatsapp, BBM and 
via phone calls from all over the world! 
 i appreciate each and every wish i received,
even those who were late :D 

 i may not say it out loud cuz... i'm shy. 
hehe! i bet most of you are laughing out loud
saying : "YEAH RIGHT!" 
but i am. seriously. i am. ;p 

here's a short video of what happened on my bday!
i had been clearing all the incoming notifications on my BlackBerry since dawn but it kept coming in, it was like a fish trying to swim against the current! so i gave up and left the phone on top of the car's hand-rest. then suddenly thought of taking a video of the non stop chirping phone. :D u guys definitely made my birthday an awesome one! the surprise party, the dinner, the cake, after party! u guys are worth cherishing forever.

peace brothers! 



 

“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and

realize they were the big things.” - Robert Brault

No comments: